Whether you’re a start-up or an established brand, it’s likely your situation isn’t unique. Even the most experienced teams have knowledge gaps. If you can’t get smart insight from an objective, experienced point-of-view, your goals are at risk.
Did you know? Cannabis executives often emphasize tactical execution at the expense of planning for long-term success. We help you avoid this costly, ineffective mistake.
Freese Consulting has the proven acumen required for business acceleration.
Karen provides learned, customized, results-oriented solutions. She begins with understanding your situation and assessing your needs. Her unique background enables her to quickly grasp your current stage of business development, establish a clear vision, develop integrated strategies, and support your efforts toward achieving measurable goals.
Accelerated growth comes from strategic synergy. We put that to work for you.
Menu of Strategic Services
Our strategies encompass a depth and breadth of business activities common in vertically integrated supply chains.
Manufacturing: Direct, White-label, Co-Packer, Licensing
Distribution: Direct, Wholesale, Broker, Multi-tier
Channel: Dispensaries, Mainstream Retail, Affiliate, E-commerce
Sales: Forecasting, Purchasing, Inventory Management
Business Planning: Long-Term, Annual
Pipeline Development, Architecture
R&D, Formulation, Bio-Materials, Efficacy
Packaging, Labeling, Regulatory Compliance, FDA
Market Launch: Pricing, Placement, Acquisition, Retention
Media Planning, PR, Campaigns, Advertising
Digital, Video, Mobile Content, CRM
Promotions Shopper, Retail, Events, Sales
Sponsorships, Partnerships, Alliances
Hemp E-Commerce: Shopify, Amazon
Identity, Positioning, Values
Personality, Voice, Key Messaging
Target audience, Profiles/Segmentation
Visual identity, Graphic Guide
Brand Audit, Portfolio Architecture
Insights and Analytics
Research, Trends, Market, Competitive, SWOT
Consumer Attitudes, Usage, Needs, Behavior
Sales: Forecasting, KPI’s, POS
Financial: P&L, Cash Flow, Budget
Retail: Channel, Category, Customer
Freese Consulting willingly collaborates with your vendors and partners to ensure strategic implementation adheres to plans. If you don't have those vendors in place, we have an extensive network of very capable professionals to engage on your behalf.
A Focused Approach
We recognize that one size does not fit all, but we believe in a well-honed process. Our commitment to rigor and insights sets your business on the road to success.
1. Discovery: A thorough analysis into your business, competitors, customers, and market environment.
2. Identify: Uncovering the insights to define strategic growth opportunities and brand alignment.
3. Validate: Confirm the opportunity and customer relevance to green light commercialization.
4. Create: The brand identity framework so you’re positioned to be relevant and memorable at every possible touch point.
5. Strategy: Outline the how-to roadmap to achieve key performance growthpillars for maximum impact.
6. Implement: Go-to-market tactics that work synergistically to build awareness, relevance, acquisition, and status.
7. Measure and Refine: Improving weak links and refining all areas to assure you’re getting results.
Karen has worked with a number of clients:
As an experienced speaker, Karen generously shares insights to help others.
- Leveraging Your Brand Portfolio to Drive Market Penetration
- Product Innovations – Developing a Consumer Insights Founded Brand
- Effective CPG Retail Strategies for Cannabis Dispensaries
- Strategic Alliances – Your Key to Efficient Expansion
- Multi-State Scaling to National – Growth Strategies and Efficiencies
- Integrating Your Brand Operationally – It’s More Than Digital Media